After rumours, Motorola today confirmed the launch of moto e7 Power smartphone in India on February 19th. The company has confirmed 6.5-inch HD+ Max Vision display, Octa-Core processor, which is rumoured to be MediaTek Helio G25, but a Geekbench listing says that it will be powered by Helio P22 SoC. It will come with 4GB of RAM, 64GB storage, pack 13MP dual rear cameras and a 5000mAh battery with USB Type-C port.
Moto E7 Power rumoured specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ MaxVision display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU / Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro camera
- 5MP front camera
- Android 10
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- 5,000 mAh battery
The moto e7 Power is expected to come in Digital Blue and Oxy Red colours.