OPPO has introduced A53 5G, the corporate’s newest mid-range 5G smartphone in China. It incorporates a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD 90Hz show with 90.5% screen-to-body ratio and an 8-megapixel punch-hole digicam, is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 720 with help for 5G SA/NSA, as much as 6GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2 on prime, packs triple rear cameras that feature a 16-megapixel primary digicam, 2-megapixel macro, and a 2-megapixel portrait sensor.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner that may unlock the telephone in 0.28 seconds and packs a 4040mAh battery with help for 18W quick charging through USB Sort-C.
OPPO A53 5G specs
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ 90Hz LCD display screen
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 7nm processor (Twin 2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Twin SIM
- ColorOS 7.2 based mostly on Android 10
- 16MP rear digicam with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, LED flash, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing digicam with f/2.0 aperture
- Aspect-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162.2×75.0×7.9mm; Weight: 175g
- 5G SA/NSA, Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Sort-C
- 4040mAh (typical) / 3945mAh (minimal) battery with 18W charging
The OPPO A53 5G is available in Black, Purple, and Inexperienced colors, is priced at 1299 yuan (US$ 198 / Rs. 14,610 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage model and there may be additionally a 6GB RAM with 128GB storage model which will likely be obtainable later. It’s already obtainable for order in China.